RSS

Recent Posts

@The_Hair_Extensions
Service Bager
thumbtack
Uptown Hair & Weave Cafe'

Categories

bundle hair
Events
hair extensions
hair salons
hair weaves
natural hair
Stylist
uptown charlotte
powered by

My Blog

@The_Hair_Extensions

I just got home from a glorious trip to the biggest hair show in Italy with a few friends. We saw beautiful things, ate delicious food and drank the best wine- saw some of the most beautiful hair extensions
and…I didn’t do my hair a single time, that to the Hair Extensions Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC
I brought a curling iron, but the European converters made short work of that. I opted not to pack a suitcase full of leaky liquids, so I also didn’t have much in the hair product category. I suppose this was my very lowest maintenance trip I’ve ever taken (not to mention my luggage was lost the first three days)! I relied on dry shampoo, my pocket Mason Pearson hairbrush, and my trusty old hair knot (ties hair up in an actual knot and forgets about it for forever) to get me by. I keep toying with chopping off my hair in the fall, and then I remember the love affair I have with my easy, long hair. So, there’s that.
Holy smokes I haven’t posted on Hairdresser On Fire since the fall!
In other news..
@the_hair_extensions

uptown hair extensions home of the 99$ hair extensions

11 Comments to @The_Hair_Extensions:

Comments RSS
Ruby Coleman on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:04 AM
I brought a hair curler, however the European converters made short work of that. I picked not to gather a bag brimming with cracked fluids, so I likewise didn't have much in the hair item classification.
Reply to comment

term paper on Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:53 AM
This uptownweavecafe blog has been updating useful information about best hair extensions home of the hair waves extension salon. Really very helpful for all, keep doing in the same way.
Reply to comment

bagsbuttonsandbows on Friday, March 24, 2017 8:29 AM
Reply to comment

Mark on Friday, March 24, 2017 8:39 AM
Charlotte, I would like to thank you for this awesome picture. All of you look so pretty as well. I appreciate you for this writing. Keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment

cart on Friday, April 21, 2017 6:53 AM
We are one of top quality Hair Weaving Salon in Charlotte NC, our service is second to none, We are well trained hair sew-ins and hair weaving. For more info visit at http://hairweavingpros.com
Reply to comment

Mark on Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:59 AM
Charlotte, I would like to thank you for this awesome picture. I like red wine. All of you look so pretty as well. I appreciate you for this writing. Keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment

article on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:06 PM
Wow. The hair in the picture do look spectacularly amazing. I really hope that I find a salon perfect enough for my hair soon in my area too. Would love so.
Reply to comment

essay service australia on Saturday, May 05, 2018 5:22 PM
With the reason of hair fall many of women looking sad and very disappointed for this. Try to use good shampoo and your extensions of the hairs also looking naturally and silky without the any single cut.
Reply to comment

Peter on Monday, July 09, 2018 7:17 AM
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. online buy grass mats
Reply to comment

James Rogla on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:04 AM
Yes i have also visit this hair extension hair saloon. Your post is really very attractive and interesting post. I salute all of the professional staff. Outdoor rubber mats for workshops
Reply to comment

Dwayne on Monday, July 16, 2018 1:14 AM
Nice blog post.I have seen many blog posts but this blog post is one of the best and effective blog post.Thanks and carry on it. Order online and get today Garage Racking
Reply to comment