RSS

Recent Posts

@The_Hair_Extensions
Service Bager
thumbtack
Uptown Hair & Weave Cafe'

Categories

bundle hair
Events
hair extensions
hair salons
hair weaves
natural hair
Stylist
uptown charlotte
powered by

My Blog

@The_Hair_Extensions

I just got home from a glorious trip to the biggest hair show in Italy with a few friends. We saw beautiful things, ate delicious food and drank the best wine- saw some of the most beautiful hair extensions
and…I didn’t do my hair a single time, that to the Hair Extensions Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC
I brought a curling iron, but the European converters made short work of that. I opted not to pack a suitcase full of leaky liquids, so I also didn’t have much in the hair product category. I suppose this was my very lowest maintenance trip I’ve ever taken (not to mention my luggage was lost the first three days)! I relied on dry shampoo, my pocket Mason Pearson hairbrush, and my trusty old hair knot (ties hair up in an actual knot and forgets about it for forever) to get me by. I keep toying with chopping off my hair in the fall, and then I remember the love affair I have with my easy, long hair. So, there’s that.
Holy smokes I haven’t posted on Hairdresser On Fire since the fall!
In other news..
@the_hair_extensions

uptown hair extensions home of the 99$ hair extensions

6 Comments to @The_Hair_Extensions:

Comments RSS
Ruby Coleman on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 1:04 AM
I brought a hair curler, however the European converters made short work of that. I picked not to gather a bag brimming with cracked fluids, so I likewise didn't have much in the hair item classification.
Reply to comment

term paper on Saturday, March 26, 2016 12:53 AM
This uptownweavecafe blog has been updating useful information about best hair extensions home of the hair waves extension salon. Really very helpful for all, keep doing in the same way.
Reply to comment

bagsbuttonsandbows on Friday, March 24, 2017 8:29 AM
Reply to comment

Mark on Friday, March 24, 2017 8:39 AM
Charlotte, I would like to thank you for this awesome picture. All of you look so pretty as well. I appreciate you for this writing. Keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment

cart on Friday, April 21, 2017 6:53 AM
We are one of top quality Hair Weaving Salon in Charlotte NC, our service is second to none, We are well trained hair sew-ins and hair weaving. For more info visit at http://hairweavingpros.com
Reply to comment

Mark on Thursday, April 27, 2017 1:59 AM
Charlotte, I would like to thank you for this awesome picture. I like red wine. All of you look so pretty as well. I appreciate you for this writing. Keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment